Tuesday, July 28, 2009

E is for Eagle

E7, Em7 now joined by D7 and Am7. And if anyone is keeping track, the practice song of choice is now "Desperado," which is filled with 7 chords. I must say that the hunt for good practice tabs is giving me a real appreciation for the musical preferences of my favorites. Queen not so heavy on those 7 chords.

I also replaced the pink silk sash on the dreadnought with a real (if not fantastic) strap, tied to the top by a thin pink ribbon which is the remnant of one of my bridesmaid's duties, supplying ribbon to tie little bags of potpourri to pelt the bride and groom. I sense a distinct theme here: keep everything in your closet and it'll come in handy again one day in the most unexpected of places. The strap helps a great deal for fretting and picking with less pain, but I still can't quite see.

No comments:

Post a Comment